Senior Consultants and Experts Only Need Apply
Do you have experience in –
=> Regulatory Affairs
=> Project Planning
TudorRose Consulting and Adjutor Healthcare are currently seeking additional senior consultants to join our team, on a project by project basis, across a diverse range of backgrounds and expertise.
Consultants are able to work remotely for the majority of the time or at client offices. Some travel may be required (AU/NZ).
TudorRose Consulting began in 2010 and in 2018 spun out a separate company, Adjutor Healthcare. The two companies work hand in glove to meet client needs across the product development and commercialisation spectrum.
TudorRose has an emphasis on: global development and regulatory strategies, development and regulatory affairs consulting, reimbursement submissions, quality systems and auditing.TudorRose Consulting Company Profile…
Adjutor Healthcare has an emphasis on commercialisation including: business and product launch planning, sales, marketing, MSL, management of third party logistics and customer support services.Adjutor Healthcare Company Profile…
Benefits of Working With Us
- Friendly and collegial working environment
- Mutual respect
- Appropriate level of compensation
- Interesting and diverse projects and teams
- A mix of local and international clients
- Responsive to client needs
- Senior consultant or expert in your field
- Good reputation in the industry
- Committed to excellence
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to brainstorm scenarios
- Ability to think outside the square
- Responsive to client communications
- Able to tailor your approach to individual client needs
- Excited by diversity of projects
- Seeking ad hoc consulting work
- Located in Australia or New Zealand
- Able to travel occasionally, if required
If any of these positions are of interest to you and you’d like to join our team, please apply by email in the first instance to Dr Rosalie Cull.APPLY FOR YOUR NEW POSITION NOW!